The Gage Family
Engaging Europe through
Technology and Church Planting
Serving Christ in Europe with Greater Europe Mission since 2014
Where We Serve
- CBS class
(Freie Evangelische Gemeinde Kandern)
- eDOT Office
(GEM Europe Ministry Center)
- Calvary Chapel Kandertal
We were appointed as missionaries with Greater Europe Mission in 2011. Then, in the July of 2014, we moved to Kandern, Germany. This past spring (2018) we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and this summer we’ll celebrate four years on the mission field. As we look back we see all that God has done in every sphere of life.
For the future, as we lean into Jesus, we plan on being here until the summer of 2020 when Wesley graduates from high school. At that point, for tax and legal reasons we’ll have to leave Germany for a year. We’ll see where God leads at that point. Hopefully, he’ll have us return to the work here in the Kandern area.
Jeff’s work with eDOT has flourished. He’s designed five different digital tools for all aspects of Christian life, participated in several hackathons where his skills were put to the test and found value, and helped organize ICCM-Europe including designing their website. The pastor at our church has also been stretching Jeff into a new role: preaching God’s Word!
Some of Jeff’s software projects…
- C2C Story – An evangelistic tool available in 10 languages on both the iOS and Android
- Fihristi – A Bible study tool for Turkish speakers on both the iOS and Android
- Soul Connection – A devotional tool to encourage you in your time with God (still in development)
- City Prayer – A prayer tool to communicate prayer needs on the mission field (still in development)
- DBS Coach – A discipleship tool to help facilitators learn how to lead a Discovery Bible Study (still in development)
Carrie has been involved in several ministries here in Germany. Her latest adventure has her becoming the Teaching Director at her CBS class. She starts teaching through Romans in the fall!